- Hexagonal Button Boxes
A nest of three boxes designed for young hands and finished in food colouring.
- Modular Craft Centre
The large top on this craft table offers plenty of room for you to spread out your work. And you’re sure to appreciate the storage “cubbies” at each end.
- Wall-mounted Tool Cabinet
Here’s your chance to build a storage cabinet worthy of showing off your favourite tools.
- Parquetry Box, Bookmark and Coaster Set
The idea is simple – glue up small pieces of contrasting timbers, then cut “slices” from the blank to create any of these three eye-catching projects.
- Australian Red Cedar
- Tools for Perfect Mitres
- Metal Drawer Slides
- Being Creative with Food Colouring
- Sanding Profiles and Contours
- Locating Hinges
- Load-lightening Lid Stays
- Sizing Small Parts